Friday, October 31

Dragon Feeder

Before we could leave for trick or treating we had to give Hope her dinner which is a very hard thing to do lately. She just really hasn't wanted to eat much of her food. She is doing better but she sure does great at eating it all when Matty feeds her. I don't know why but she just loves it when he does that for her. They sure are really cute to watch together. I think every kid should have a dog at least once in their life time if they are going to be as cute as these two are.

Matty was counting the pieces that he is feeding her. I also like it when I ask him if he is a dragon feeder and he says, "No, I am a Skunk Feeder!" It is so cute and you have to understand that he only said that because he was a skunk for Halloween this year and a very nice smelling one too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too cute!!!!

Monica said...

I think that Matty is a great animal care taker.