Wednesday, October 22

My Handy Man

I love it when Michael is home but I love it even more when he is able to fix things for me. Our closet door has been coming off of its track for a really long time and the door has been getting worse every day. It bugs me even more when I have to put something away in the closet and the door comes off. So, Michael my incredible man has fixed the door finally for me and he even threw in a few extra fixes too that he is going to finish today for me as well.
Yeah!!! I love that I am going to have a door that works again. It is really funny the things that you become grateful for but the one thing that isn’t funny that I am grateful for is my husband.
This is the extra work that I was talking about. My mother has this dresser for us to use except that the little pullout drawers bottoms have been falling out and the backs too. Michael has been so sweet as to fix these as well. My mother has tried fixing them with white glue and tape which I guess works for her but not us. Michael has been using wood glue and nails to fix the problem and hopefully this won’t need to be fixed again and my mother can relax with that being done.

No comments: