Monday, October 13

“I See You!”

I love other people’s children so much because they always have something cute to say or even do. Yesterday at church this little boy that was sitting in front of us was having a hard time sitting still so I just smiled at him and he hid in front of his mom which was easy to do because he was sitting on her lap. But then he poked his head out to the other side of her and smiled back. Well it became a game and then my husband started to play kind of too. Well we decided that we had better listen to the speakers and since the little boy was not done playing the game he shouts out and really loudly too, “I See You.” I wanted to laugh really hard because his mother and father had no idea what he was talking about It just made me really happy and appreciate how much fun children can have doing some very simple games.

No comments: