Here is Hopes cousin Penny. She is normally scared of a lot of things so Hope really doesn't get to play with her and probably never will but Hope still loves her and wants to get to know her. The only cousins that I don't have a picture of is my sister Ardice's dogs. They are way cute so I will have to try and get a picture of them when I can but until then you will just have to wait for the last two doggy cousins.
Wednesday, October 15
Dog Cousins
When we got Hope we were so excited because we thought that since Michael's family and my family both had dogs that Hope would be able to play with someone. She has been able to at least meet all of her doggy cousins and play a little with one of them but that is pretty much it. But she still does love her dog cousins all the same. She has such a good heart.
Hopes cousin Toffie use to enjoy watching Hope take a nap and sometimes would even join in herself. They had lots of fun playing together.
Here is Hopes cousin Penny. She is normally scared of a lot of things so Hope really doesn't get to play with her and probably never will but Hope still loves her and wants to get to know her. The only cousins that I don't have a picture of is my sister Ardice's dogs. They are way cute so I will have to try and get a picture of them when I can but until then you will just have to wait for the last two doggy cousins.
Here is Hopes cousin Penny. She is normally scared of a lot of things so Hope really doesn't get to play with her and probably never will but Hope still loves her and wants to get to know her. The only cousins that I don't have a picture of is my sister Ardice's dogs. They are way cute so I will have to try and get a picture of them when I can but until then you will just have to wait for the last two doggy cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment