Something everyone needs to do in the fall is jump into a bunch of leaves. Well I wanted Hope to do that too but in a doggy sort of way. I really just wanted her to have some fun with the leaves. So I tried to gather together as many leaves as I could with a really tiny rake that my mother has.
Hope is starting to wonder what I am doing and what all of the leaves are for. I just love her curiosity and that she hasn’t gotten into any trouble from it yet.
Hope is starting to wonder what I am doing and what all of the leaves are for. I just love her curiosity and that she hasn’t gotten into any trouble from it yet. I love how she just went totally crazy with the leaves once she figured out how much fun they could be and what to do with them. She really loved running in them too.
Now she is getting a little tired from all of the exercise she has gotten and figures that since the leaves were so much fun to play in they would be even better to rest in. I would have to agree with her on that because they do give some soft padding against the hard ground. I do think that next time I am going to have to make a much bigger bunch of leaves then this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment