Saturday, October 11

Doggy Trail

One Monday, my husband and I went for a hike. We meet a really nice lady that had a couple of dogs and told us of a dog park in Salt Lake City. So of course we wanted to go and see what it looked like. When we got there I was a little worried about there not being any fences. I didn’t know how Hope was going to be safe with no restriction. Of course she didn’t care and could not wait to get off of her leash and play. We only meet a couple of dogs but that didn’t matter she was having the time of her life. It was a lot of fun and I am not sure how far the trail actually goes because we didn’t finish it but Hope sure did love being able to run. I only saw her rest a couple of times and it was hard to get her to come out of the water too. So one great thing is that we have found a great place for her to swim and be social with other dogs too. Which is kind of funny that now we find this place just as winter is coming.
Here she is just chilling out in the water. It is probably a good thing that she is a Husky because it sure was cold in the shade of those trees but I know that she was just loving every minute of it.
Here she is finally resting on the bench that was about half way of what we walked on the trail. You can see her stomach is wet from laying down in the water.
Hope had a lot of fun running up and down these stairs so I was lucky that I got a picture of her playing on them.
After running around so much she was very tired. Before we even started the car she was asleep in the backset. That was my favorite part of the day because I can keep up with her when she is like that.

No comments: