Here is my bread while in the pans. Don’t they have a pretty brown color to them? I made to smaller loafs two give away as thank you gifts to my older sister (who was kind enough to provide a lot in the making of the bread) and my mother (who was also nice enough to help me clean out my sisters garden).
Another picture of my bread out of the pans and this is a big deal for me too because normally when I take the bread out of a pan it totally falls apart and that always gets me frustrated because I put so much hard work into making my bread. So I am very happy that I was able to at least make my bread and everyone said that it tasted really good too. Victory! Here is the recipe that I used for the bread:3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2 cups raw graded zucchini
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
Beat eggs till foamy – add oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla then mix lightly but well.
Add flour, salt, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. (The batter should look like a cake mix batter when you have finished putting everything into it.)
Put in 2 greased loaf pans (you can also sprinkle them with sugar which is a lot of fun), bake at 380 degrees for 55-65 minutes (when I used the two little pans I had a shorter cooking time so check it often). Let cool in pans on a cooling rack and after that use a knife to cut around the sides of the bread and pan and let the bread finish cooling on the cooling rack by itself. Eat and enjoy your hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment