Monday, October 27

Walk in Fall

Well we went back to a dog hike/trail thing that we have been to before in Salt Lake City. It was really beautiful there today with all of the leaves that have changed into some very pretty colors. We actually had more fun with Hope this time because there were a lot more dogs present today. She got to meet so many new doggy friends which I love for her to experience because her cousins are not the best playmates. She also got to play in the water again on this trip and lucky for her we were prepared with towels in the car so that she wouldn’t be cold. She ran all over the place and just loved every minute of it. I was actually lucky to get her to sit so still for me just for this one good picture of her. I thought that this was a very pretty spot with the trees and leaves. I am really happy that Michael was with me to help keep her a little bit more under control at the park. As you can see, she just loves to explore and figure things out. I’m really happy that she just has such a wonderful love and curiosity of life and she makes old things that seem just a second thought become new and interesting. I can’t wait to see what she is going to discover on another trip there.As we were leaving the park we got to see the beautiful sunset at the capital. It was just such an amazing view that you just had to see it. Hope even actually enjoyed looking at it too. I really do love it when you can have a man made thing become so beautiful just by a simple sunsetting. Aren't we lucky that we are able to enjoy simple things like that? I really believe that we are.

No comments: