Friday, October 31

Dragon Toy

Yesterday Hope had to go to the vet because she has not been feeling so well. The vet was a little helpful but not at all how I was hoping for it to turn out. So since she had a really hard time we decided to get her a new toy to kind of make up for the terrible experience that she and even us had. She really didn’t care what toy she got and that is a first because normally she is very picky about her toys. Well the store had this really cute dragon and Hope was fine with getting it so we did.Here is what her new toy looks like. I think they look cute together and what is even funnier is that she is going to be a dragon for Halloween so it just fits perfect. All the way home she wanted to play with the dragon but we had no scissors to take the tags off so she had to wait. I am actually amazed that she is not trying to eat the toy just yet. She is just so good when I want to take pictures!Now she is ready to play and get the toy. I’m just glad that they say this toy is more durable so it will be harder for her to destroy it. She actually has really only destroyed one toy and we fix it for her all of the time because she loves it so much. I know she is going to have a lot of fun with this toy.
I told you that she would have fun. I also think that it is funny when she plays with her toy and with her tail end up in the air. She sure makes me laugh at least once a day and that is really good for me or really just anyone. Hopefully she made you laugh or at least smile today.

No comments: