Aunt Linda
My very best friend is Linda. She is one of the greatest people in the world and she is so very important to me as a friend that I told her that when I had children they were going to know her as Aunt Linda. Well since I don’t have any children she is Aunt Linda to Hope. The first time that Hope meet her she was a little shy but then she got over that and now she is really good when we see her although it isn’t as much as I would like to but I will take what I can get.
Here our family is visiting Linda while she is at her apartment at college which is just north of where we live right now.
One the Left is Linda's sister Sara who I really have not seen for a long time so it made this visit even more special.
2 comments:
I don't know how Peter will feel about the whole "Uncle Peter" idea.
Well that is to bad for him because if he is going to be a part of your family he is also going to be a part of mine too!
Post a Comment