Friday, October 17

Sick Day In

Today was not such a good day for Hope. This morning I was actually excited to help my mother with her gardening because it meant that I got to rip out more of her flowers and I have always thought that she had a lot and planting them is a pain but it was way to much fun to pull them out. My mom is just trying to get ready for winter and I didn’t think that there would be a lot to do but there sure is. But anyways, Hope and I were outside all morning until an hour after noon and in that time Hope just suddenly got really sick. Most of today, Hope has been resting anywhere that she can lie down for a minute or two.
Here she is asleep after we have just finished eating a quick snack before we have lunch with Michael when he gets off work.
The only time that Hope sleeps in a ball like this is one of two things. The first being that if she is really cold she will do that; and the second, is if she is feeling really sick. I am happy to say though that she is starting to feel a lot better now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little sick puppy! What did she have?

Monica said...

I don't know what Hope ate but I do know that it bothered her stomach a lot. She is just so fast at getting things in her mouth and down her throat that there are times that I don't see what it was that she just ate. I hope that she will learn sometime in her life not to do that.