Wednesday, October 22

Another No

I am really beginning to hate the word “No.” I understand that it is a necessary thing to say but it is really beginning to beg me really bad. Michael has applied to so many jobs and still can not seem to be able to find an employer with a compassionate heart to give him a job in his field of study. It really makes me sad because he worked so hard at school to only get turned down so many times. I wish that I could talk to these people because I would tell them that they are foolish to pass up a chance to work with my husband because he is hard working and everywhere that he has worked they don’t want him to leave, they just love him that much. He is so honest and really trustworthy and a fair person too. I know that it is hard for a person to brag about themselves but maybe we should all just start a new trend of taking a loved one with us when we get interviewed because then they could put in a good word for us. I am just really sad because Michael got another “No,” from this one company that I really thought that he was going to get the job at. It is just so frustrating that this is happening to us and I really don’t know what to do to help him. The only thing that I know to do is just love him and keep praying that something will turn up.

No comments: