Saturday, October 18

Workin’ at the Car Wash

When Michael finally got home today I looked at our car and it really needed to have a good bath. I asked him if he would like to wash the car with me but he was too tired from work to do it so I did it with my dad. I think my dad had a lot of fun helping me and he can go really fast too which is way nice. He had to leave at one point to go and run an errand but that was fine because I only had the inside of the car left to do. When I had finally finished the car looked like brand new to me and I just love it when it looks like that. I also know that it isn’t going to look like that for very long because Hope likes to lick the windows and roll all over the back set but that is ok because it is just a car and the world wont end. I even made sure that I cleaned the front window shield really good for Michael so that he could see great out of it when he drives to work.
Here the car is in all of its cleanness! Michael and I actually took it out for a drive just because it was so nice and clean and to just enjoy the moment alone together, with Hope too of course (Like I said the windows never stood a chance and she licked/nosed them again).

No comments: