Mine and Michael's pumpkin are in the very back. The rest of the family has theirs in the front. This is going to be a really fun family activity. It actually has been a long time since I did pumpkin carving with my family.
Hope helped me unload the car and I think she was trying to figure out which pumpkin would be the best one for her to carve. Well not this time and not with these pumpkins. They all are way to big for her and are very heavy too so at least I know she can't pick them up and run away with them easily. Well maybe she could with the smallest pumpkin that is there in the front but I think she has her eye on the big one (again Michael's and my pumpkins are on the very top step).
I can see that Hope is already getting tired of seeing pumpkins but she still does love them. I do think that a year away from pumpkins will be a good thing for her. She probably just really needs her morning nap that she likes to take.
2 comments:
I need to get a pumpkin to carve! I haven't got one yet. Halloween is next week!!! I need to get me one!!!
Yeah, you should hurry and get one before they are all gone. I really can't wait to see what Hope will do when we start to cut open the pumpkin and take everything out. It sure is going to be fun.
Post a Comment