Here is the start of our snowman except I think she might be thinking it is another snowball for her to chase after.
You can see that the snowman is really becoming cylinder now but at least a nice pathway is being created from the backyard to the front. My husband is such a smart thinker!
Here we are about to roll it on the flatter parts to try and make it become more ball like. Except Hope thinks that it looks great as it is and is even better as a resting spot.
Well we have finally gotten the snowman finished and Hope was so helpful as to leave the snowman's arms in him for awhile before she decided that the sticks would be happier in her mouth. She actually managed to take the right arm of the snowman for quite awhile and then we couldn't find it again, poor snowman.
Hope had so much fun making the first snowman that she decided that she would do one all by herself this time. It really only became a snowman mountain slop but she was still proud of it.
2 comments:
I think it is great that Hope likes the snow. Now you have someone to play with in the snow. You should try taking her sledding!!!
Michael and I actually want to get her hocked up to a sleid so that she can pull Matty up the hill or just around the yard for a ride. I think that he would just love that.
Post a Comment