Friday, October 17
No Names
Michael wanted to do something fun and special for Hope and me today so what better thing to do for a dog when she is not feeling well is to take her to a pet store. Of course all girls must love shopping and that includes the dog because she is a girl. It was really sweet of him to do that though because she does love to go to the pet store and look/smell around, so it really did make her happy and she deserved that after today. When we were there we were looking at the fish tank wall and saw that they had gotten in a lot of African Dwarf Frogs (the ones that swim in the water all of the time). Since I have been missing my little Austin so much Michael got two of the frogs for us to put in Austin’s old tank because I look at it everyday and sometimes have to catch myself before I feed just the water. Now we have two new members of our family and I really don’t know what we are going to name them yet. They both are pretty energetic but one is a little bit lighter in color then the other so at least we will be able to tell them apart. We haven’t seen too much of what their personalities are because they were so tired from the move from the store to our home that they went to bed. So until we can think of names for them I guess we are forced to call them the “no names.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment