Saturday, October 11

Fall Bandana

One thing that I really like to do is sew which comes in handy. So I decide that since Hope only has one bandana that she needed another one to match this season and it doesn’t hurt that she likes to wear them too. So we decided to make on for fall since it is so pretty outside. I let her pick the fabric this time and I designed the pattern on it. I think it turned out pretty cute too except I should have measured better but it is hard when she was being a wiggle worm. It ended up being a little small for her but I fixed it by making some ties on the side of it so that it wouldn’t chock her. Then once I put it on her she loved it so much that I just left it on her until it was her bed time. She sure is a funny fashion type dog. The black patch that you see on the bandana is actually a leaf pattern that I had to make myself also but I knew that Hope wouldn't mind. She sure likes it to hang from the side for some reason.

No comments: