Thursday, October 23

First Toy

Hope has a lot of toys and that is so our fault for getting her so many but we just love her so much that we can not resist doing so. The very first one that we got for her was a little grey hippo which we call Mr. Hippo. We got it several weeks before we picked her up and sometimes when we would go and visit her we would take it so that she could have something that smelled like us and her mother so that she wouldn’t have any problems leaving her old family. Well she still loves the toy a ton and today she really wanted to play with it.
She is just so cute with the toy and I am glad that she still enjoys it. She loves sleeping with it too. Here is the funny thing though, when she played with her toy she actually played with it one of her favorite ways…on her back! She is so funny when she does this and it is really hard to catch it on camera too but today I finally got it and you just have to see it.

Isn’t that just the funniest thing that you ever saw? She really makes me laugh everyday with all of the cute things that she does.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!! What a funny "niece" I have!!!

Monica said...

I'm really glad that she loves this toy so much because when we first showed it to the person that we were getting her from the man said that she probably wouldn't care for it. Well it is so one of her favorite toys and I am glad that he was wrong.