Wednesday, October 15
Welcome Happy!
Well we got a new member of the family and I think that he is excited to join us. He could not stop swimming around exploring his new space. Yes, he is another fish but not a beta. He is a algea eater and a very small one too. We named him happy because he is just so glad that he is the only algea eater in the tank that goes up the wall. We do have two other algea eaters but they only like the bottom. The tank that he is in now is also a lot larger then the place that we got him at and there was a lot of competition at his old home too. So he is the new addition and it will be fun to see him grow and mature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute little happy :)
Your blog sure gives me happy feelings!^^
By the way, what is the meaning of "allege eater"?
I'm glad that you like my blog! A "allege eater" is a type of fish that only likes to eat the green algea in the tank and I guess that is how they got their name. I must say that I am sorry that I miss spelled that and caused some confusion too. As you can see now I am not the best speller but I am working on it. I'm not sure exactly what type our algea eater is but I do know that they can grow up to twelve inches but I don't think ours will ever get that big because they grow based on the size of the tank. So ours will stay little, thankfully.
Post a Comment