Thursday, October 16

Clearance Made Better

While Michael and I were waiting for the pizza dough to rise he was sweet enough to take me out to do a little shopping. So I took him to a store that had these cute shoes that I really wanted to get to wear just around the house. What was even better is that when we got to the store the shoes were on clearance and even though I couldn’t see if they were marked down Michael said that I could get the shoes because they looked cute on me and they would work. The funny thing though is that they didn’t have any laces but they had the holes for them. I thought that it didn’t matter because I was just going to wear them around the house. Well we go to the cash register and the lady tells us that the shoes are actually on sale. It so made my day because I really wanted to get them and I don’t like paying a lot for anything especially shoes when I know they are going to get worn out really fast but we still did get the shoes. They are really comfortable! Well, Michael being as smart as he is found a way to improve my new shoes.
We took the extra pare of laces that I had from a different pair of shoes that came with a spare and put them on these shoes. Now my shoes look even cuter which I just love.

No comments: