Saturday, October 11

Helping to Sew

I am making a Halloween costume for Hope. She is going to be a dragon this year and maybe every other year too if I like the costume enough. So I am using left over fabric from one of my other sewing projects that I finished a long time ago. I have had no idea what to use the fabric for until now. Well Hope decided that she really like the fabric too and wanted to help me out with making her costume.
Here she is lying on the fabric because it is so comfortable and that is her way of helping.
I guess that the fabric is too soft now because she is falling asleep on it but it is also very late at night when I decided to start figuring out how I was going to make the costume too so I guess it is ok. I will have some more pictures later of her costume when I have it finished.

No comments: