Here is how ours look after we have finished baking them. Not totally golden brown but I think that if we put some butter on the top on them they would have become golden. They did taste fantastic and I am sure going to make these again but Michael says that the Brazilian cheese ball roll bread is much saltier and so he is going to try to correct the recipe for the ball rolls someday. I sure do like trying to make some of the Brazilian food that he had while he was there. Maybe one day I can find a good cook book or something to help me out.
Friday, October 31
Almost Brazilian Food
Ever since Michael found that sweet dough recipe for the pizza he has wanted to make some cheese ball rolls. I have a recipe for that but Michael wanted to make it out of the pizza recipe because it reminded him of the bread that they have in Brazil. So he made the cheese ball rolls while I was making my baked pumpkin seeds. He even did the cheese ball rolls way different than what my recipe says to do. This made me very interested in how these were going to turn out. Michael wrapped the cheese inside of the bread like a little pocket thing and baked it like that. He did everything the same as the pizza recipe but the baking time was a little longer because they needed it so that they wouldn’t be so doughy. So if you try to make the cheese ball rolls just look for them to be a nice golden color and test one.
Here is how ours look after we have finished baking them. Not totally golden brown but I think that if we put some butter on the top on them they would have become golden. They did taste fantastic and I am sure going to make these again but Michael says that the Brazilian cheese ball roll bread is much saltier and so he is going to try to correct the recipe for the ball rolls someday. I sure do like trying to make some of the Brazilian food that he had while he was there. Maybe one day I can find a good cook book or something to help me out.
Here is how ours look after we have finished baking them. Not totally golden brown but I think that if we put some butter on the top on them they would have become golden. They did taste fantastic and I am sure going to make these again but Michael says that the Brazilian cheese ball roll bread is much saltier and so he is going to try to correct the recipe for the ball rolls someday. I sure do like trying to make some of the Brazilian food that he had while he was there. Maybe one day I can find a good cook book or something to help me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment