My family has been telling me for the longest time that they get deer in their backyard and I have wanted to see one. Well it finally happened today because we had a single buck visitor lying down on the grass. He looked actually kind of small/young for a buck but he was still cute all the same.
I took this picture from off the deck and with as far as my camera would zoom in too. He sure is a really good sport for me to take a picture of him and for her not to run away.
I like this picture a lot and it also really was not that dark this morning when I took the picture (just my camera acting up again). I’m so bad but I tried to get closer by walking up to him a little more. I’m glad that he didn’t run away but I wonder if he is just to use to people and that is really bad with it being hunting season. I hope he makes it through hunting season and winter because it sure would be nice to see him again.
I took this picture from off the deck and with as far as my camera would zoom in too. He sure is a really good sport for me to take a picture of him and for her not to run away.
I like this picture a lot and it also really was not that dark this morning when I took the picture (just my camera acting up again). I’m so bad but I tried to get closer by walking up to him a little more. I’m glad that he didn’t run away but I wonder if he is just to use to people and that is really bad with it being hunting season. I hope he makes it through hunting season and winter because it sure would be nice to see him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment