Snow Fun Like Snow
After church Michael and I had to shovel the driveway and the back deck too but once we were done with that the snow on the grass was fare game. So we let Hope go crazy around the yard and man I don’t think that I have ever seen her that happy. A snow dog in all of her natural elemental glory. So we Michael and I threw snowballs for her to case and find which she never did but she still had fun running after them. She would slide on her stomach down the hill and even dig her face into the snow. I am just glad that the snow doesn’t really stick to her fur or else it sure would be a pain to get it all off of her.
That is not a start of a snowman it is actually one of the many sizes of snowballs we were throwing for Hope. We thought that it might be easier if it was bigger because then she could see where it was going to land. She just couldn't wait for us to throw any of the snowballs.
She ran up and down that hill so many times that I was going to be dizzy. She just loves to run around and I think that it was even more fun in the snow for her.
Finally she lies down in the snow but it wasn't a very short rest for her. I really do think that she has more energy then the energizer bunny. One thing for sure is that if it keeps snowing like this I will have plenty of snow to entertain her for all winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment