Wednesday, October 22

Getting Ready for Christmas?

We went shopping for Hopes first Christmas which was a little hard because we didn’t want to spend a lot on her gifts because we really don’t have that much to spend at all. But I want her to at least have a nice first Christmas because it is her first and that seems right to do. Well she is a very picky dog so she got to go shopping with us and test out some of the things that we were thinking about getting for her. We decided on what to get and came home to wrap them.When we first brought out the wrapping paper she really didn't know what to think about it but she did know that she liked the sound that it made and she also liked the color of it too. Michael had a hard time wrapping the items because she kept on wanting to smell the wrapping paper. I love how she wants to figure out what everything is.Now she is really stressed out that we have wrapped her toy that she got to pick out at the store. Normally when we get home she gets to play with them but this time is different and she doesn't really like it very much. Hopefully, Hope can wait until Christmas to open her gift but with a face like that it is going to be hard for her to wait that long.Here we are rapping a tasty treat for her to eat on Christmas so that we can do our own family traditions that we have. You can see that she knows it is something good to eat.I guess it was something way to good to wait for. At least I wont have to worry about her wanting to open up the gifts but I will have to worry about her trying to open up other peoples gifts. She is just too cute! She wasn't allowed to get that present early and we did finish wrapping it and put it in a safe place too. I feel bad that we did some Christmas shopping before Halloween (which I normally never do) but it was just way to good of a deal to get the things now then later. It will be a fun first Christmas for her and that is all that I really can hope for.

No comments: