Michael family sent us a cute fish Halloween card that makes sound once you open it up. Well Hope was very interested in this card because it made a noise and she had to figure out where and how it did that. The card has two fish on it and one is in a costume as a ghost and the other is in the fish castle answering the door.
Michael is reading the card so that you can know what it says. I like how Hope reacts to it.
We are just opening the card now for Hope so that she can listen to the sound better. I didn’t get it on the video but right after I finished taking this video and Michael was taking the card away from Hope, she put her paw on the card and wanted it back so that she could listen to it some more.
I don’t think that she can read the words of the card but she sure looks cute trying to do so.
Now she is asking for Michael to close and open the card again so that it can make that funny sound again. It is really funny that we can tell what she wants just by the look that she gives us. She sure loves that card and likes it close to her bed so that at least she can see it, funny girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment