As you can see she did finally lie down on the pillows that I made for her but it did take some coaching. She really likes the green pillow more then the pink and I think that is because it isn’t as busy pattern as the other one.
Luckily I finished the pillows just in time for her nap. So we did a little mini test of the pillows with her nap time. She just zonked out on them so fast that I couldn’t believe it. She must have been really comfortable to do that or just really tired after playing so hard again today.
She also looks really cute, I think, when she is just leaning against them. I tried propping them up for her instead of just laying them flat and she likes both ways. I’m really glad that she isn’t too picky of a dog. I am very curious how it will go tonight with her pillows and if she will sleep well with them too.Update:
She actually used the pillows last night and I didn’t know how much she was going to love them but man she really likes to cuddle up into them. She cuddled with her pillows all night long and would not sleep anywhere else. Hope just looked so cute with them too and I am so very happy that they worked out for her so now she won’t try to steal my pillow. She sure is a spoiled dog but I still love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment