Doesn't this look like a really nice one? I'm just so excited that I found it before it just went to waste.
Saturday, October 18
Hidden Treasure
Today was finally the last day of yard work for quite awhile which in my mother’s opinion would be when the next big frost comes. But I really don’t care when we are forced to pull up the rest because I’m happy that it is the last day to rip up the flowers. My legs and back have been really sore lately and I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping too from not being able to get comfortable. I am so looking forward to a little rest and relaxation. When we got started this morning, my mother and I decided that we would help my oldest sister clean out her garden. She has already harvested everything and has pulled up all of the plants so we were just going to bag it up for her and take it to the dump at the bottom of the hill. Which we did do that and also put a little fertilizer on one of the garden sections too. But while we were throwing away the plants I found a large zucchini and I love those especially when you make it into bread. I decided that since she had missed it that it was all mine and fair game. As the day went on I though that I really should ask her if it was ok for me to have it since it really was hers to begin with and she had worked so hard at keeping the garden healthy. When she did get home from her meetings that she had been in all day long I told her how I had found it and if it was ok if I could keep it too. She said that I could because she really appreciated how my mother and I helped her out and saved her a lot of time too. So that was my happy thought for the day and I can’t wait to make some bread and I will be sure to share some with my mother too because she helped too.
Doesn't this look like a really nice one? I'm just so excited that I found it before it just went to waste.
Doesn't this look like a really nice one? I'm just so excited that I found it before it just went to waste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment