Wednesday, October 15

Goodbye Austin

We have lots a little member of our family. Our beta Austin has passed on after a long illness that we have been trying to fight. We are really sad that he is gone and especially me because I will still look at his tank thinking that I will see him there but he isn’t. He was also such a beautiful beta because he was mostly purple and yellow which I had never seen a beta that color before so he was even more special to me because of that. He was a really good fish. Hope even did a small howl when we buried him in the backyard to so I know that she is going to miss her brother too. She loved to watch him swim around but I know that we will see him again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Austen!!!!

Monica said...

I know it is very sad.