Friday, October 31
More No Names
Well Michael came home today with two more frogs so that Jenny won't become to lonely. It was very sweet of him to think of her. I was a little worried thought that with having two new ones they would want to bond with one another and not her. Well We have another boy and girl frog and they all are doing fine with each other so I really didn't have to worry at all. For some reason though these two were easy to name. The new boy is named Teddy because the girls like to cuddle up with him and the new little girl is named Becky. They all really seem to get along with each other fine and I hope that in a couple of days I can see them all relaxed into the new situation. I have also decided that they have a different last name then the rest of the pets because they went so long without any names that the frogs will always have the last name of No-Names!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment