Here is our pumpkins before we started. Michaels is on the right and mines is on the left and the very small one in front is Hope’s pumpkin. I think hers is going to turn out the cutest of them all.
Of course Michael finishes his first, like every year. I don’t know how he does it but he is just really good at cleaning them out really fast and good. He calls his pumpkin, Franken Pumpkin! He is too funny sometimes but at least I know that he had fun with it.
Michael carved Hopes pumpkin for her this time and I got to draw the cute little face onto it. She sure does love the smell of pumpkins. Maybe one day I will have to get a pumpkin smelling candle for her.
Hope is trying to be patient for Michael to finish carving it so that she can see it again. She sure is cute and I am glad that she woke up from her nap in time to see at least her pumpkin being carved.
Now, finally, all of the pumpkins are finished. Michaels has his Franken Pumpkin, I have my sunny face pumpkin and Hope has her cute somewhat imitation puppy face pumpkin. I think that they turned out cute enough. I can’t wait to see them lit up tonight. I’m sure that they will look great. I was also right that Hopes pumpkin was going to turn out the cutest of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment