Wednesday, October 15

Backpack Style

Michael and I love to go on a lot of hikes in lots of different places. Normally we have to carry everything for ourselves and for Hope. Well finally Hope is now big enough that she can start to carry her own things. We have been looking for a backpack the right size and shape for her to carry. Just recently have we been able to find one so we got it for her and we were even able to find the color that I like. We got all of the straps adjusted and then was ready to take it off of her but she wanted to wear it. When we were finally able to get it off she kept going to it wanting it back on. So I am glad that she likes the bag but we will have to wait and see how much she likes it when it is loaded with her things and sometimes that can get a little heavy so maybe her attitude will change. I didn't know this when we got the backpack but it reflects! I'm so excited because then she will be safer walking with me at night.She even looks cute from the front with her bag on and I just love her in the color red. I do think that if you are going to be walking your dog a lot or even traveling quite a bit this backpack idea is a really good thing to use. It could even work as a little 72 hour kit!

No comments: