Sunday, October 19

Sean’s Birthday Party

There was a large party for my brother-in-law Sean today at his house. It was a lot of fun talking with everyone and Hope even got to come along except she had to be in her kennel outside the entire time. Michael and I were actually lucky that we were able to go because he had a meeting for work today that he was suppose to go to but someone was kind enough to take notes for him so that is the only reason that we were able to attend the party. Sean the birthday boy holding his little girl Emi before he blows out all of his candles. The are so cute together!My little buddy Matty! I just love him so much because he is so much fun to play with and he is just a really happy boy. I also really love how much Matty loves Michael and always enjoy playing with both of us. I can't wait to see Michael as a daddy someday because I know that he will be one of the best fathers in the world.I just love Jossy's shirt which says, (in case you can't read it) daddy's little pumpkin. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? She is so adorable and I love it when I can make her smile and if I am lucky baby talk back to me. Jossy is Matty's little sister and he is so good to her it is the sweetest thing to see. So the birthday party was made really fun with all of the children running around and having a hay day. I don't think that there is a better way then that to spend your birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Matty is so big. I think the last time I saw him was at the eaglewood golf course on the 4th of July for fireworks a couple years ago. He was just a little guy then. Jossy is so cute too!!!

Monica said...

I totally agree that Matty is getting big and he is also becoming heavy too. He wanted me to hold him while we sang to Sean and throw him in the air too. My arms are still a little tired from playing with him but I love him so much I couldn't stop myself. I just love it when he and his sister smile it is just so cute!