We just finished cleaning her pumpkin and she now is a little unsure about it which is really funny because before she couldn't wait for us to clean it off and let her look at it.
Here she is being really good and waiting for us to give her the go ahead to play with the pumpkin. I just wanted a picture of how good it looks before she destroys it.
It was a lot of fun rolling it down the hill for her to run after and catch it but some of the time she actually was the one who would send it down the hill. Here she is trying to stop it once again from going down by blocking it with her body.
Finally she is resting and enjoying chewing on the pumpkin that she has worked so hard to carve. You can see what a wonderful job she has done with it also.
Now the proud little girl is showing off all of her handy teeth and paw work. So, it was a pretty fun family activity and we are definitely going to be doing this again next year too. I could also sure use some help thinking of more fun activities that I could do with my little Hope to match the season as well.
2 comments:
Hey, that is a cute idea. She seems like she enjoys that little pumpkin too!!!
Thanks! I had a lot more pictures of her going crazy with it too but I think the ones that I put on showed how much fun she really had.
Post a Comment