Wednesday, October 22

Healthy Snack?

Now doesn’t this just look great?
Ok I know that this doesn’t look like a healthy snack and I really don’t care because it sure did taste good. My mother made the cinnamon rolls which was so sweet of her to do but they were for a, “boo” thing that her neighborhood likes to do at Halloween time. Even though they were for other people, Michael and I got the two left over on the plate once my mom had picked the ones that she was going to be giving away, which was very sweet of her to share with us. I then decided that hot chocolate would go great with them because I was really cold. Now I know that this doesn’t really seem like a bad night time snack but it was. Michael and I had just gotten home from going out on a night time run/jog/walk thing and so we were feeling pretty good about us trying to work out and be a healthy couple together but then we go and ruin it by eating this snack. I think that it is really funny that we even did that but hey at least we didn’t have to feel worse then we could have if we hadn’t gone for that run/jog/walk thing before. It was also fun to just sit together at the kitchen table and talk and that is always a healthy thing for us to do in our relationship, so it was worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH man, now I want a cinnamon roll!!!! Thats not nice!!!!!

Monica said...

I do have to say that I love it when Michael makes the cinnamon rolls because they are really the best that I have ever had. I just love it when he cooks for me and I think that he likes doing it too. He doesn't have his recipe for it right now but hopefully soon.