While Brandon was waiting for Michael and I to get ready and to get Hope ready he made this cute little snowman. He put it on top of Hopes house and right after I took this one and only shot of it Hope, the stinker, ran up and grabbed the entire snowman and ran away with him braking him into several pieces. The poor snowman never had a chance.
Remember how I told you that Brandon had a class where they learned how to make a igloo right? Well this is what Brandon and Michael are doing and they are actually going pretty fast with it too.
Michael being a big helper and gathering up some more snow since they have used all of the snow around the thing already.
Brandon working on the front wall of the igloo. They both sure did make this thing really strong.
This is as far as the boys got on the igloo because it was getting way to cold and dark to work on it anymore. The sad thing is that they had started this igloo at the bottom of a really great sledding hill and they didn't want anyone to get hurt on it so they had to brake the thing in. It was actually really hard to brake in because they had packed the snow down so well. I was trying really hard to get Hope to dig in the snow because she was doing it just a couple of seconds ago. She doesn't do it very often and I'm ok with her doing it in the snow because she really can't hurt anything.
After Hope was tired of me throwing snow at her trying to get her to dig in it again for you she found a tree with a lot of dead branches on it that was much more interesting to her. I was surprised that she didn't get any of them to come off of the tree though.
This is really funny but Hope has been sticking her entire face into the snow to get close to the ground and find a animal trail. I am actually really shocked that she can even find anything in the snow. Sometimes she will even drag her face like this in the snow for several minutes too.
You can see that she is very serious when she is trying to find something. Michael said that she would probably make a good hunting dog if she had the training for it but I am just fine with the way that she is.
Hope finally is taking a brake from tracking whatever it was she was trying to find. I'm glad that she didn't find what she was looking for because then we could have a large problem on our hands.
1 comment:
Hope is sooooo cute! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Post a Comment