Monday, December 22

On The 22nd Day of December

On the 22nd day of December I took.........................
holiday pictures of Hope.
I just love taking pictures of Hope and there is no better reason to do it then during the holiday time. I took so many pictures and there was just so many of them that I liked that I will try really hard to narrow them down.
Hope is wearing a holiday holly flower, don't worry it is not really. I just wanted her to look special and I also couldn't find any bows that looked good enough on her today.Hopes special smile for the camera. She is such a glamor dog and loves the extra attention that she gets from these little photo shots that we do.I got some more holiday flowers to help add to the picture. She was very interested in what it was even though she has seen this thing every day!Hope just enjoying laying between the holiday flowers.Hopes favorite color is red so we just had to have a special picture of just red for her. I think she looks really cute sitting in the holiday flowers and with her own little flower too.
I decided that the background color could do with a swap so I did just that and I think that it makes the picture look a lot better or at least helps the flowers stand out more.The elegant little Hope showing off her cute little self.Hope is starting to get tired and ready for her nap again but I was able to keep her awake long enough for me to finish my picture taking. I do love this picture of her even with her falling asleep.Now she is awake and looking great! I love that happy little face she has and I think she gets it because she gets to see the flowers really well since they are in front of her and all.Doesn't she look like she is really proud of her self in here? I don't know why she would be but maybe it is because she knows that she is being a really good sport for me and all of the treats that she is getting for it too.

No comments: