On the 21st day of December I created...................
a special surprise for Michael.
Michael had to work today off of very little sleep so I wanted to do something special for him so that he knows that I love him and really appreciate all that he does for our little family even when things are hard. I decided to decorate the room and I started it out by myself but then Brandon ended up joining me which was very sweet of him to do.
This is a two for one photo. One I decorated the entire room with these snowflakes which was a lot of fun to see all of the funny things that would be coming out of them. Brandon and I got some very interesting shapes that actually helped inspire him for a story that he is writing. The second thing that you can see is that Lilly finally has gotten a bigger tank. This is actually her Christmas present but she really needed it early. She just loves the tank and I will give you a more update on this later.
The final thing that I did was make a chain to go around the room for Michael to just enjoy looking at really. I know it is black and let me tell you why, I wanted to have it be red and green but my mother didn't have any of that color. She had so much black that I actually felt sorry for it so I decided that I would use it instead. I am very excited to see what his reaction will be to the chain most of all because it is just so different then what you see this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment