Wednesday, December 17

Winter Home

I just love my little Hope so much and I love that she is a Husky because that makes it all the more fun to watch her play in the snow. I just love how she loves the snow so much because I love to play in it and I hate it when you have to go in early because everyone else is to cold to play but now I have someone able to last as long as I can. Michael and I played with her in the snow and it was a ton of fun especially when we built an igloo for Hope.Here is what the finished igloo looks like. I was hoping that we could have made it bigger so that all three of us could fit into it but there was not enough snow on the ground to do so. Well, there was probably enough snow to do so if we brought it from all over the yard and all of the snow from the front but I was not going to carry it all so this was good enough for me.Hope really liked to play in the igloo and she actually helped dig out some of the snow so that it would be a little bit more comfortable for her to lay in.The one sad thing about the igloo is that it was so small that Hope couldn't really stand up in it but she really didn't seem to mind that at all. I think that she was just happy that we had built something special just for her. I guess it was a good thing that we taught her how to crawl around too.Now that she has finally turned around you can see her face again. She really did have fun in there and she didn't want to come out even though it wasn't very cold outside of the igloo. I really think that this is one of my most favorite pictures of her.Now you can really see just how small this igloo really is because she is actually laying down in this picture and her ear is actually being forced down because there is no space at all; poor puppy.The ear is still stuck and I'm amazed that it doesn't bother her at all. She is starting to look tired again but what better place to take a nap for a Husky then in a igloo.Now that looks a lot better for that poor little ear. I'm sure that it was going to start getting cold if she didn't move her head soon.Hope the Igloo Puppy! It sure was something that she or us have never done before as a family and hopefully next time we will be able to make a bigger one. My little brother told me he actually had to watch a video on how to make a proper igloo in one of his classes at school. I think I am going to have to get him to show me what he learned so that we can make a better one then this one.

No comments: