Wednesday, December 17

Jump for Snow!

I don't know why but a lot of dogs I know love to eat snow and chase after snowballs even though they may not find them in the snow once they land. Hope actually likes to go even further and have you through a shovel load up in the air for her to try and catch something out of it. I think she likes to catch and be covered in the snow at the same time.
We just threw up a couple of snowballs in the air for her to try and get but what really amazes me is that my camera actually got a picture of her up in the air like that. She loves to jump as high as she can to try and get the snowballs.Now that play time is all done, Michael and Hope are ready to just relax and talk with one another. The funny part is when Michael says something and stops talking to wait for Hope to reply she actually does! I sure do have a funny family but I love them both so much. It is good to have a good laugh at least once a day and I'm glad that they can both help me achieve that goal.

No comments: