Monday, December 22

Hope Meets Santa!

Something fun that I did today with Hope was let her meet several Santa Clauses. It was a ton of fun to see her with all of the them and I will let you decided which one she looks the best with.Santa #1: I got my little brother Brandon to dress up like Santa for Hope since Hope missed seeing Santa while he was visiting the pet store one day. Don't you just love his bread and how long he was able to go it just in time for the picture? I thought so; I will also let you guess what the beard is made out of and here is a hint: not hair.Santa #2: This Santa hope sees everyday but has never really gotten to meet. This Santa was also so nice to actually let his wife be in the picture too, what a great guy. These two actually can move but they were not plugged in to do so.Santa #3: Hope liked this Santa because he is actually made of wood! If you know hope she just loves sticks so I was a little worried that she might try chewing on Santa but she knows to be a good girl so that she gets her presents on Christmas from him. I also almost forgot this funny thing I wanted you to see.

I hoped you enjoyed watching Hope greet Santa for the first time. I'm just glad that Santa survived the visit to her. She was just so excited to meet him and normally she is shy with strangers but not Santa. Maybe one day we will be able to have Hope meet Rudolph.

No comments: