Monday, December 1

On The 1st Day of December

On the very first day of December my husband got for us a......... cute little Christmas tree.
This is our very first real tree that we have gotten as a couple. Since we were married we have always just set up a fake tree and that was just so sad because I just love the smell of a pine tree. It just makes me feel like I am home. So Michael wanted to get me a tree really badly but I didn't want a real one because for one there was not place to put it in our room and I was totally worried about how much it would cost. My husband is a great shopper and he was able to find a small enough tree for our room at a great price so he won and we got it. I sure do love how much he thinks of me and wants me to be happy. I am so excited about this tree and this is going to be a lot of fun for us to decorate together.

No comments: