On the 3rd day of December my husband and I...........

decorated out cute little Christmas Tree.
Yes, I know that we got our tree on the first and to be honest we actually started to decorate it that day by putting lights on it. Then on the second day we put on some garland onto it.

Hope just loved trying to figure out what it was.

Now that she knows that it is something that is fun to play with and soft to touch she has decided that it is something that you lay on, silly girl.

Then today we finally put on the Christmas ornaments. That was a lot of fun to do with Hope since she didn't know what these red balls were either.

Her trying to figure out what they are. Some kind of red thing is probably what she is thinking.

Hope the red nosed puppy. No, she has not seen the movie Rudolph yet. She actually did this on her own. I was just holding up the ball so that she could smell it better.

Ok, now she is totally done with the red balls because she knows that she can't do anything with them. She is also very tired after all of the excitment of the day too.

The tree is finally finished thanks to the wonderful help that Hope gave to us. We made the tree red because that is her favorite color and I also think that it looks good like that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment