Friday, December 26

Lilly's Christmas Gift

This is not Lilly's first Christmas, which I have told you before, so he had a little bit more of a low key Christmas. For Lilly we have been saving like crazy and looking for some really good deals to get her a larger tank since she has been needing one since the very first day that we got her. So this Christmas Lilly was really blessed in being able to finally get a larger tank.I know that Lilly really hasn't minded that she got her present from us a little before Christmas. She has really just loved having all of the space to swim around in and it is way nice that we can make the water deeper for her to swim in also. She also got a heater for her tank since the only place that we could put the tank was on the window set. Hope also likes how now she is a little lower so that she can watch her more and Lilly likes to watch her too. They are so cute.Here is another view of the size of the tank so that you can see it better. Another fun thing that Michael and I were both surprised that we got was this hood light. Michael brought it home from work because it was in pretty bad shape and it was a item that I guess had been lost for a long time so Michael brought it home and cleaned it up really good and it works great as a night light.The last thing that Lilly got for her Christmas was some fishes! That always makes her happy and you can just see the cute little smile that she has no her face. I'm so glad that she is so happy and in a much better environment too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lilly is such a good little turtle. I'm glad that she had a good Christmas!!!

Monica said...

I'm glad that she had a really good Christmas too and we also learned something important about her this year too. She is very sneeky at getting at the presents so we are going to have to put up some kind of fence around the tree or something so that she can not get into the gifts again.