Saturday, December 20

Sled Ride

I know I already have a lot of pictures of us playing in the snow with Hope but come on can you blame me? She is a husky it is when she looks and plays her best. So here is even more pictures of her playing around in the snow but this time she got to experience something new. Michael and I went sledding in the snow today just to have some extra fun and Hope got to learn what a sled was and how it is used too.It was getting kind of dark when we actually decided to go out to do some sledding but that was fine it still was a lot of fun to do. Hope really enjoyed a new area to explore and all of the different sounds that it had to offer as well.

Hope had a lot of fun chasing Michael down the hill and I must say it is a really great way to get some of her extra energy out of her. We really just want her to get use to a sled and know that it can move around.Here she is with Michael getting ready to come back up the hill to go sledding down it again. I just love how she is waiting for him to walk up the hill with her.I guess that she just couldn't wait very long and was to excited to go again.Now that is better or at least he was able to catch up to Hope finally. At least it is also not so terrible of a walk up the hill.

Yes I had to have my own turn going down the hill with her close on my heals too. It sure was a lot of fun to have her running all around me.

Hope had been doing so much running that she was really starting to get tired even though she really just wanted to keep going so I decide to let her have a ride with me. I was so surprised but Hope actually really loved riding on the sled with me. It was so much fun to have her alone and I don't know any other dog that would actually let you do that and like it as well. It did help to give her a little brake from all of her running around too.

Hope had to go for a ride with Michael as well because it was so much fun for me that I wanted him to have some of the fun too. I still can't believe how much she just loved it.It was getting so dark and cold that we were all ready to go back inside the house and Hope really didn't seem to mind. Actually she lead the way, guess she was getting just to tired to play anymore but she still had a really great time of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!! Most dogs wouldn't like that and would probably get scared. Not Hope!! So cute!!!

Monica said...

A lot of people in my family thought that it was strange that with her being a husky that she would like ridding on the sled when she is suppose to pull it. I must say that she is a very brave dog and it actually really shocks me when she is scared of something. The only thing that I know that she is scared of is this cat toy in Pets-Mart that is like a colorful bowa. I have no idea why it scares her but we are working at over coming this fear and she is doing a lot better then before.