went to use a coupon.
I know that this sounds like a funny thing but it will make sense. It is the season for great deals and sales and all of that. Michael got a coupon for a great amount of percentage off of everything that we bought today. So it would be silly not to use it since we needed to get dog food and some things for Lilly as well. While we were there Hope was being such a good girl and she had this one toy that was looking really sad and just needed to be tossed out but it is one that is really good for her teeth. Michael and I talked about whether or not we should get a new one and decided that with the coupon that we had that they toy would be for free basically so we ended up getting it and Hope couldn't wait to play with it so she played with it in the car and when we got home and is still playing with it. I'm just really glad that we got to threw the old toy out and I am glad that Hope didn't mind me doing that either.
Here is what the new rope bone looks like. I like how the blue matches her eyes and the pink is a good girl color for her too.
I wonder if she is worried about me throwing away this toy too...hmmm...what do you think?
On of the games that Hope just loves to play is to balance a toy on her nose and try and catch it up in the air. Hope actually let this toy just sit on her face for like a minute, I'm not kidding. She is such a funny girl and I wonder what she was thinking while she was doing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment