Tuesday, December 2

On The 2nd Day of December

On the second day of December my husband did for me.........create a cute Christmas wreath.
Michael made the wreath from the branches that we cut off of the bottom of the tree so that it would fit in the stand better. I had left the room to go and get some items to help clean up the mess that we had made from having to cut a few extra branches and when I got back he surprised me with the wreath. I am so lucky that I married such a sweet thoughtful man.I did put Hopes little stuffed fox toy in the wreath because it looked like it was missing something. We did joke about putting a little holiday bird in it but the fox was just more fun to do and it also allowed Hope to be a part of the fun too. I'm just glad that she doesn't mind that we did that to her toy.

No comments: