Michael and I got this certificate in our staking to go and get a prepaid pizza at Little Ceasars. I just love pizza so I was really excited about this gift. After we had gotten our pizza we were driving home our normal way that we do when coming home and we saw something that was the coolest thing ever. You just have to see it!
Isn't that just amazing? Well Michael and I both thought that it was and we actually went home and got our camera just to take a picture of it but it was so dark when we got back that we had to wait until the next day. Don't worry the snowman doesn't look any different then the previous day.
Can you believe that the snowman is actually taller then the house?!? The guys that worked on this and their was several of them, they actually had to use a ladder to get to the snowman's head. I don't think that I will ever do this but the one thing that I wonder is where did they get all of the snow? If you look they still have plenty in the front of the yard and the neighbors also still had plenty so where did it come from? If you can figure it out then you are really smart.
Isn't that just amazing? Well Michael and I both thought that it was and we actually went home and got our camera just to take a picture of it but it was so dark when we got back that we had to wait until the next day. Don't worry the snowman doesn't look any different then the previous day.
Can you believe that the snowman is actually taller then the house?!? The guys that worked on this and their was several of them, they actually had to use a ladder to get to the snowman's head. I don't think that I will ever do this but the one thing that I wonder is where did they get all of the snow? If you look they still have plenty in the front of the yard and the neighbors also still had plenty so where did it come from? If you can figure it out then you are really smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment