Monday, December 22

On The 22nd Day of December Continues

Ok, I know that I said I was only going to do a few pictures but I changed my mind because I just love them all so you will get to see them all. Yeah for you!!!She really loves the flowers but she is being a little distracted from all of the fun things that are going on in the area around her right now.Attention back and looking beautiful as ever!Hope decided to pretend to be camera shy and hide in the flowers. I also think that she could not resist playing in them either.She is looking over the edge of the flowers to get some practice in peeking so that she can catch Santa when he comes to our house to bring her a gift.Now she is smelling a flower that has no smell to it, what a very funny girl or a very good imagination.I borrowed Brandon's Santa hat for these pictures. I think hope looks really cute in the hat but it was just a little bit to big for her to wear.Now this is so cute with the hat hanging to the one side. I am surprised that the hat didn't bother her because normally she doesn't like having things cover her ears but she really didn't mind this time.Now you know why she didn't care; she was way to tired to resist it. Now you can really see how large the hat is compared to Hope.Oops, the flash woke her up but she still looks so cute!Hope looks like she like she is really ready to be finished now.The little puff ball looks like it is starting to bug her because it keeps getting into her face.I took the hat off of her finally and she did want to keep it on longer but I didn't want the puff ball hitting her anymore either. She did have fun smelling it afterwards though.

No comments: