On the eighth day of December our little family..........................
went to the dog park and played in the snow.
Well, it has finally snowed good enough to play in the snow and threw snowballs for Hope again. She just loves trying to get them and rip them apart. Hope had a lot of fun at the dog park and Michael did too because he would threw a snowball at me every now and again. Hope was so tired when we finally got home that we actually had to carry her into the house because she would not get out of the car, it was just too much effort for her.
Ever since we have been home she has done nothing but sleep and cuddle up with us.
Ever since we have been home she has done nothing but sleep and cuddle up with us. I think it is adorable how she has been twiching her ears and I thought that you would like to see it as well.

Oh dear I woke her up a little but no worries because she did go right back to sleep. She is so cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment